Monday 30 September 2013

Animation Tests

I did a couple of animations test using the 3D tool in Flash. I found using the 3D tool a lot easier than just tweening the symbol and having to scale it and move it. Using the 3D tool was much simpler because it does all the scaling for you and also adds a blur to the object as it moves closer which gives a good feeling of perspective. While testing this animation method I thought it may be useful for one of my scenes where I need to zoom out in perspective.
There is a slight glitch in the beginning of both of the videos but this is a Quicktime rendering issue.


1 comment:

  1. It is good to see you are testing out techniques, but you need to evaluate some more animations in order to review creative and technical processes used by others along with discussing style and narrative. You should also discuss how others' work is influencing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete