Monday 7 October 2013

Anamatic


I made a basic anamatic to get the timing down for my animation, I feel I could of drawn a few more scenes in to make it more interesting but if I'm to do another short animation to accompany this one I'd rather keep it simple so I have time to do both.

I've also been thinking making two animations will be somewhat time consuming, but I would really like to use the style that I planned to use fro my first animation. So I have decided I will animate the rest of the song, but using a different style to the first. I will be making a second animatic shortly to accompany this one.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are animating more of the song as this is preferable to 30 seconds, but you may need to make some cutaway shots as there will be an awful lot of lip syncing otherwise. The animatic looks good so far too.

    ReplyDelete