Monday 7 October 2013

Mood Board



I put together some colours and images of scenes that suit the theme I'm going for in my animation, I like warm orange and red tones for the colour scheme and a old style jazz bar look to the animation setting. As for character styles they will be simple, slightly deformed looking, with big heads and smaller bodies, because I wanted to make it look a bit cuter rather than doing more realistic characters.

As I have decided to continue with the song but in a different style I will be keeping the same theme/colour schemes, but animating the characters in a different style to the first. So to sum it up the first part of the animation will be in a cute deformed style and the second part will in a more realistic (proportion wise) style.

No comments:

Post a Comment