Sunday 12 January 2014

Animating

I started animating, I am mainly doing frame by frame animation but I am using tweens here and there to save some time. I have also been using key frame caddy to help with the lip syncing process and Vcam to help me with more camera shots to my animation. Like in the image below where I used Vcam to add some extra shots into the image so it wasn't so boring.


I did have some trouble with the Vcam when I had it the same size as my stage it was showing parts of the image that were meant to be cut off, so to fix this I simply made the Vcam smaller than the stage and this fixed the problem.

I found the lip sync rather easy once I had drawn out all the mouth frames I needed. I used three layers in the face graphic clip so I could animated the eyes, mouth and chin separately so my character would have more movement to him.


Keyframe caddy is a very helpful plugin for Flash and makes animating a lot simpler, using it still left me with the frame by frame style, but without the hassle of having to re-draw every mouth movement.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the interesting information that have never been shared before. Thank you so much for posting this article. 2d animation video

    ReplyDelete