Sunday 12 January 2014

Progress and Final Animation

So far I have 30 seconds of animations that I showed to my peers for feedback. 
They said that the overall style was god and the animation was well done so far. Also they said the lip syncing and the timing was nicely done, but that I still have a lot more to do. I could have made the clicking of the fingers faster to make it more realistic and add in some more secondary animation such as when we see the heads of the audience. It was also suggested to add in some clicking sounds with the clicking. Doing this would give the animation more depth and it would look more interesting to the viewer. They also noticed at one part my character had no neck in the scene and this needs to be added in so he does not look like a floating head.

As of 13/01/2014 I have addressed the majority of the feedback issues, the only things I have yet to adjust are the sound on the clicking and my secondary animation is very simple as I am running low on time to add in more detailed animation.

Compared to my previous years I am slightly more on task with what I am doing but I am still falling behind animation wise. I needed to allocated more time to animating than I have, so at the moment my animation is not anywhere near finished, which is a shame as I think this was one of my better animation works.

Here is my final animation


No comments:

Post a Comment